Donaghys Superbraid Performance Tech- Per Meter
Superbraid Performance Tech- Build by Donaghys
Low stretch and high strength Dyneema core + High heat and abrasion Technora Cover
Superbraid Performance Tec is a high performance yacht braid with all the features of Donaghys Superbraid and the added benefit of a High Tenacity Technora/Polyester blended cover for enhanced protection from heat and abrasion resistance over traditional HT Polyester covers.
Donaghys Superbraid is a high performance yacht braid developed through exhaustive testing on super yachts, Jules Verne, The Race, Whitbread, Volvo Ocean Race, America’s Cup, IOR, IMS, IMR and Olympic yachts. This development programme has seen subtle but significant changes to Superbraid as fibre technology and manufacturing techniques improve. Primarily designed for use on sailboats, Superbraid’s versatility and advantages over traditional wire rope have seen an increase in its use across a broad range of applications.
- Control Lines
- Runner tails
- Reefing and furling systems
- Light weight UHMwPE core
- High Tenacity Technora/Polyester cover provides high strength with minimal stretch, heat and abrasion resistance
- Treated with Donaghys Bindacoat on core to prevent core/cover slippage
- Specially engineered using state-of-the-art Mageba Thermofixation treatment
- Withstands shock loadings better than Aramids
- Suitable for all running rigging applications