Obtain an Online Sail Quote Now
Proudly Servicing Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
No matter where your boat is based - Rolly Tasker Sails is the brand you can trust.
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS | WA | SA | QLD | NT - | NZ | PNG | FIJI
Whether you are a club racer seeking top performance under all conditions, a day sailor with an eye on value for money, or an offshore cruiser looking for durability, Rolly Tasker Sails Australia can provide you with the solution.
For further information or a quote on your specific needs, please fill in the quick quote form below and we will get back to your straight away or contact:
Diagram and definitions
To assist you understand the basic rig measurements for a quote, we have provided a brief explanation.
- "J" - the distance from the front of the mast to the spot where the forestay meets the deck.
- "I" – the distance from the deck (not the cabin top), to the top of the forestay.
- "P" – the distance from the top of the boom to the main halyard sheave, or the black band if your boat has one. This is best measured by hoisting a tape to the correct height and then reading the distance where the tight tape measure intersects the boom.
- "E" – the distance from the rear of the mast to the clew outhaul fitting when fully extended, or the black band.
- "I-SPIN" - the distance from the deck (not the cabin top), to the spinnaker halyard exit point at the top of the mast (used when quoting spinnakers)
- "J-SPIN" - the distance from the front of the mast to the spot where the Spinnaker or Code 0 tacks to.
- Luff – is the leading edge of the sail
- Leech - is always the trailing edge of the sail
- Foot - is the lowest edge of any sail
- Tack - is where the sail is fixed (tacked) to the deck or boom
- Head – is the highest corner of the sail when hoisted
- Clew - is the loose corner on a headsail and is at the end of the boom farthest from the mast on a main sail.
Getting a quote for your new Rolly Tasker sails is quick and easy.
Simply obtain your I, J, P and E measurements (see diagram and definitions below) and the type of sails that you want, then give us a ring or include this information in the contact form below. If you don't have these dimensions we can still help. Just let us know the boat's make, model, year of build and any rig modifications and we can put a quote together for you.
If your in a remote area and we don’t have your boat specifications on file then we have some simple easy to use measurements forms that can be found here.
Don't have access to measurement tools? No problem, let us know and we can express post you a complimentary measurement kit.
You may also want to book in a live measurement consultation on video call when you are on the boat. Just contact us to arrange a time.
Opperations Manager - Australia
HEAD OFFICE - Unit 1, 41-43 Higginbotham Rd, Gladesville, NSW, 2111
Rolly Tasker Sails
Unit 1, 41-43 Higginbotham Road, Gladesville, NSW, 2111, Australia
Please Note: As we are often out on the water our business our office is not always attended. Please call us to arrange an appointment.